- Intellectual Property Rights All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of store.pikright.com or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Use of the Website You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Digital Products store.pikright.com offers a variety of digital products for purchase on the Website. By purchasing a digital product, you agree to be bound by the terms of the applicable license agreement, which will be presented to you before you complete your purchase.
If you are not satisfied with a digital product purchased on the Website, you may be eligible for a refund in accordance with our Refund Policy, which is incorporated herein by reference.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STORE.PIKRIGHT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL STORE.PIKRIGHT.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
4. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless store.pikright.com, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including but not limited to your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any